[se] leaves in forests
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Valkyrie

Hotaru swats away Melita’s meandering worries like an errant insect, countenance as confident as her stride. “Ridiculous. Sunny will be ecstatic, and even if he dared to object, you’d be there on my invitation. If anyone minds, they can vacate the house until I have my fill of you.” Be it the Flood, a visitor, or a companion. Of course, her fill will come precisely never, and that doesn’t bother Ru in the least.

Pleased with the good news, though the reminder of Sunjata’s efforts dampens it slightly, Hotaru tilts her head consideringly. “Nothing yet. We’re on her timeline unfortunately, entirely dependent on when she chooses to visit.” Nerve-wracking to say the least, but Ru does not let it show, reluctant to drag Melita into that mire of anxiety alongside her. “But let’s not talk about all that terrible nonsense until after we’ve filled our stomachs, hm? What do you think of frittatas?” And, strolling along through the sun-bleached grass, Ru distracts the Honeybee with visions of food and all the possibilities awaiting them in her fridge.

- Fin!
Just let me hold you while you're falling apart
Just let me hold you and we'll both fall down
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[se] leaves in forests - by Melita - 02-22-2024, 11:56 PM
RE: [se] leaves in forests - by Hotaru - 02-23-2024, 12:13 AM
RE: [se] leaves in forests - by Melita - 02-23-2024, 12:23 AM
RE: [se] leaves in forests - by Hotaru - 02-24-2024, 09:36 PM
RE: [se] leaves in forests - by Melita - 02-24-2024, 10:18 PM
RE: [se] leaves in forests - by Hotaru - 02-26-2024, 12:21 AM
RE: [se] leaves in forests - by Melita - 02-26-2024, 12:37 AM
RE: [se] leaves in forests - by Hotaru - 02-28-2024, 08:30 AM