the ocean sings and the mountains talk
Open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
"As good a reason as any," the Ancient woman conceded. She understood the feeling of wanting to coop up, and indeed the itch to go where there were no others. Having both inclinations at war within oneself made for a confusing experience; she did not wish it upon anyone, really. "Glad to hear there are more healers around, too. You're always needed." With and without magical abilities - it wasn't until she had to pull an arrow from a shoulder on her own that she fully grasped how far you could come with basic first aid training.

Not one to shy from silence, Maea nodded easily as the other woman wanted to return to her meal. Sated herself, the Loreseeker lingered for a while on her rock, sitting in companionable silence until both goat and cloud manta was gone. When the sun fell beneath the treetops of the jungle, it was the damp chill in the ocean breeze that finally drove her back towards Haulani - well fed, drowsy and longing for a bed.

{Fin}
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the ocean sings and the mountains talk - by Maea - 02-23-2024, 06:19 PM
RE: the ocean sings and the mountains talk - by Maea - 04-08-2024, 09:40 PM