pink skies
Dygra <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
it's 2am and i took 17 shots of vodka trying to forget your name
but the only name i forgot was mine. and sober —
Halo, indeed.

There’s no arms to inspect, Kiada gets the sense of something inspecting the coat, and she pulls it a little bit from her chest so that her goddess can inspect it more fully – slowly loosening the tension within her with each breath as she listens, nodding her understanding. She does, and it would be nice to be able to come and visit without so much fear, but she’s also understanding if such a thing isn’t possible.

Luckily for her, though, Dygra’s voice seems to fill her with newfound belonging, not turned away or turned down or scorned. Potential. And with it, a quest – something the Harpy admittedly has not had in a very long time.

The smile blooms warmly across her face, her horned head dipping in her appreciation. “Of course. Thank you.” The tasks and completions are mentally jotted down, and Kiada already has a starting point to go off of and hopefully something to surprise Deimos with when she completes it.

Her body seems to exude her excitement though, practically vibrating with the opportunity. And with it, a parting thank you again with the jacket tucked against her chest again, departing from the shrine with a newfound hope. And with it, the brushing off of previous fears.

- FIN <333
KIADA
— or drunk, you're the only thing on my mind
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
pink skies - by Kiada - 02-23-2024, 07:11 PM
RE: pink skies - by Dygra - 03-09-2024, 06:44 PM
RE: pink skies - by Kiada - 03-09-2024, 07:55 PM
RE: pink skies - by Dygra - 03-19-2024, 04:28 PM
RE: pink skies - by Kiada - 03-19-2024, 10:13 PM