To the Stalwart
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Harper,

As you know, I grew up in the Hollowed Grounds. The weather used to be a matter of great concern to my family as they were farmers, and to me a sunny day used to mean being trapped indoors. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be free from such limitations. To say that heat doesn't bother me would be an understatement; my only concern these days is the coming Deepfrost. Did you know I haven't spent a single LongNight here since the barrier fell? But this year I might have to... I hope that the winter won't be too harsh, though who can say.

I was sorry to read about your son's injury, and the difficulties you two have experienced! It must be a difficult balance, isn't it, between caring for a child and caring for yourself? If you ever want someone to talk to who won't judge, know that I would think of it as a priviledge and never a burden. Nor do I feel compelled to always keep smiling - I was allowed to remove that kind of mask with you in the past, and I would be honored to return the favor whenever you need a friend.

Please do impose on me! So much bad happened over the past season that it couldn't fit in a letter. Can I look forward to tell you all about it soon?

I'll suggest some dates below, but you're honestly welcome any time, whenever you're passing by.

Sincerely,

Maea
Maea
Just a glimpse of truth
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
To the Stalwart - by Maea - 02-26-2024, 05:38 AM
RE: To the Stalwart - by Harper - 03-08-2024, 02:58 AM
RE: To the Stalwart - by Maea - 03-08-2024, 05:18 AM