Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
The color on his cheeks is subtle, but to her ravenous gaze it's readily apparent, and her grin sharpens at the edges into something predatory and pleased. Even as he breaks her gaze in the mirror, she contents herself with watching him closely as he dips down to brush his lips against her ear - followed by the starburst of sensation as his teeth close down around it, making her jolt just a little, a purr slipping between her grinning lips.

"We have more than enough toys to achieve it," she agrees readily, having already contemplated it for quite some time. She'd been happy to exert her dominance in other ways up until now - for sensory reasons, mostly, which is why she's so excited by the idea of having both someday. "It'll give us plenty of practice for when I can feel it," she breathes on a tone like the beginnings of a moan.

With her focus disrupted, her hair bleeds back to gold, though the freckles and cohesive eye color remain. Her sharp eyes return to the mirror, waiting for his own. "Though now you've gone and put an idea in my head, I have to admit I'm willing to forego all other plans for the afternoon," she teases, expression hooded and hot.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM