Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
She loves seeing all these new facets in him, loves exploring these different dynamics and seeing how both of them relish in it. It solidifies their relationship in her own mind in ways she had always known they could do, but had never actually done. Oh Frey, you always know best, she prays idly as she watches Sunjata shift lower on the bed to obey her.

The sass makes her smirk. "If you think it will be free enough to do so," she permits vaguely. Her goal is to ensure he can do little more than moan, but given it's their first time with the positions switched like this, she'll allow herself to be more realistic with her abilities. Not that she doesn't intend to give it her all. Her hand wraps fully around his cock, pumping slow but firm, thumbing over the glans and head on random strokes to keep the sensitivity random. Kneeling on the hardwood, she laves her tongue over the tip to provide the heat of her mouth as further distraction as she pops the cap on the lube and wets her other fingers to begin lightly tracing his rim. Sliding one finger in as he relaxes, and already angling to find the best spot as she distracts him with her mouth and hand. Eyes raptly magnetized to his face not only to ensure she's on the right path, but to drink in every reaction and expression and commit them to eternal memory.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 04-24-2024, 01:51 AM