Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
He may bite back his noises, but by opening the Attuned bond to her, she can feel exactly how he feels. Though it can't transfer the sensations themselves, each spark of pleasure or thrill of excitement is something she is privy to, and even as he swallows back his moan her eyes smolder up at him as she swallows pointedly around the tip of his cock curving down her throat. Fondness wells up in her amidst the lust and desire to dominate; brat.

She doesn't rush the second finger; lets it circle externally and slide in slowly only when it's clear he's ready - and not simply greedy. With two fingers she has better volume to angle her fingertips to that sweet spot she knows she's close to, curving her knuckles to get the right angle and pressing, watching to see when she gets close. It's a complicated maneuver to continue using her hand and mouth on his cock, but Hotaru has always excelled at what she does, and she loves going down on him anyway. It's a well-practiced art, and she sucks particularly hard as she maneuvers back up to the tip, letting his cock fall from her lips just to press a wet and messy kiss to the side of it, heated eyes still on his. One more finger. She can be patient.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 04-24-2024, 04:05 AM