Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
It's a small slip compared to the noises she knows he's capable of making, but she revels in it all the same, a deep pleased purr resonating from her navel to her tongue and eyes flashing gold unbidden at the feline satisfaction that it causes. Watching his body jerk on its own power is nearly as good as it had once been to let lightning dance across it from her fingertips.

But there's no time for regrets, not when she has thought of this a thousand different times and a thousand different ways. So no - she doesn't plan on having him orgasm before she's gotten inside him. Not this time. But only because she wants him to cum while she's fucking him - and this thought she lets drift up to the surface where he can skim it off her mind. Just because she can.

"Good," she purrs, licking up his cock but otherwise only stimulating him with her hand for now so she doesn't bring him to the edge too quickly. The third finger slides into him slower given the added girth, and only once she's tortured his prostate a few more times does she withdraw entirely, grabbing his wrist and guiding his hand to his own dick. "Play with yourself while I get ready," she commands, eyes riveted to his body and making it clear this is as much meant to keep him hard as to be a show for her. Not that she dawdles in affixing the straps and toy to herself. Oh, on the contrary. It's not long before she's back between his legs, using the height of the bed to perfectly align herself with just one knee upon it as she lubes the toy and begins to press in. Finally able to lean over him, she presses kisses up his navel and sternum as she slowly slides inside, bond wide open in greedy expectation of everything he might feel as her hands come to toy and tease at his nipples to further distract from any discomfort.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 04-24-2024, 04:37 AM