Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
The show of light down his body is enough of a replacement for the magic she so misses, and it only adds further stimulation to the visual of the way he plays with himself as she tightens the straps down onto her skin tight enough to hopefully leave a bit of a mark by the time they're done. A badge of pride to wear and skim her fingers over for the next few days.

She can't feel him physically - not yet, but maybe someday - but the look on his face and the way his body moves is enough to make her own insides clench with desire. She croons down at him as he gasps and pulls her closer, deeper. "Look at you, so beautiful," she breathes as she grinds in a slow, circular motion once she's fully inside. "All mine. My handsome, perfect boy." With one foot still on the floor and his lack of discomfort plainly apparent to her, she withdraws halfway and bucks sharply forward, aiming for that sweet spot in the hopes of spearing him through with proverbial lightning for all the sensation it will cause. Dropping her head, her golden hair tickles across his chest as she latches her mouth just beneath his left pec to create a hickey as close to his heart as she can reach.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 04-24-2024, 05:00 AM