Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
There's a new thrill to the marks he leaves on her now, given that she has lost her ability to wash them away with magic. Though she'd never done so intentionally in the past, the knowledge that she can't hide his marks is thrilling, and it only adds to the boiling pot of their shared emotions.

It seems she has truly won given the lightshow and the way he moans and murmurs, and her satisfaction is a thick and heady smoke in their Attuned bond. How could she dream of denying him? She has to brace on hand on the bed to set a real pace that will actually satisfy him, but she makes up for it by knocking his hand away to replace it on his cock. She knows she had already teased enough while stretching him out so she doesn't bother with a slower pace. She fucks him like she means it. With her head bowed her hair still tickles across his skin as her hips move, the slap of skin lewd and shameless as her cunt aches just from watching herself fuck him. "I'll fuck you however long you want," she promises, wishing her magic had any hold on him to command him to cum when the time is right, but knowing he's far too strong for that. Again - maybe another time. It certainly gives her a goal to work toward.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 04-24-2024, 05:25 AM