(SE) when life is death and death is in between
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i was raised as a scorpion
being pulled by the moon in a high tide
He finds it far more likely that she’s changed her mind – but that doesn’t matter much to him. He’s drying off, still shirtless on the docks as he peers down at her as she tries to follow up halfway – hands on the dock to pull herself up enough to look at him and ask her question, and honestly? He’s really surprised she doesn’t know him already.

But that’s fine, he also doesn’t fully intend on giving her his whole name, either. The moniker that Caido knew would suite just fine, and perhaps prove to her that she did not in fact measure up to him – fully Mer born or not. So it’s with a cocky, sure grin that’s lopsided from the scar on his face that he lets his steel gaze peer down at her as he rolls one of those broad, tattooed shoulders, still dripping with water that only spreads more of the dark inky swirls of his passive magic under his skin. “The Flood.” And he waits, head tilting to listen for her recognition of it.
the flood
that's why i'm broken, yeah,
am i a villain or a saint?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when life is death and death is in between - by Sunjata - 03-30-2024, 10:09 PM