There's still life in the Armageddon
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
I dreamt in the sound of your voice

and bathed in the color of your love
Even the knowledge that she has given Maea something to consider is enough to soothe the burning urge to fix things that sits in Evie's chest like a smoldering ember. Maybe it will all come to naught, but at least she could try. Evie can't imagine someone loving Halo as much as she does and being unable to cross safely over her border. As one of its Wardens, she feels equally responsible for trying to bridge that gap of accessibility.

There is a youth and vibrance to Maea in the wake of her displays that leaves her quietly hopeful that they have surpassed this hurdle with more grace than the ones prior. Magic is a subject she can tell is sensitive now, though she isn't clear on the particulars of why. Though Maea had never been one such person that Evie ever felt in service of, the Evergreen has always had a mindset to be of service to most everyone given her path as a healer, and it feels right to do this for Maea now even if it may be years too late.

Maea takes her hand in both of her own, and Evie lays her free hand on the outside, squeezing because her throat won't let any words emerge just yet. "As have you," she murmurs thickly. There is the instinct to open her arms, to hug and embrace, but instead she merely bows her head closer and does not attempt to hide her own watery eyes and tremulous smile. "I, um. I do have one more thing to share. I wasn't sure if I was going to tell you so early." She sucks in an unsteady breath to try and steel her nerves. If Maea is not excited she can bear that, but if she can break down any more walls then she will do so. "I'm pregnant."
And The most beautiful thought
Is the fact that I have always loved you

Messages In This Thread
There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: There's still life in the Armageddon - by Evie - 04-04-2024, 08:38 PM