There's still life in the Armageddon
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
"Mmmh... for your sake, sure. But I don't know... maybe I'm a bit glad she isn't around." Reaching out both hands to help Evie get up, Maea finished packing away the dress. She looked around for somewhere to put the remaining dust, but without a broom or a convenient pit to dump it, eventually she just shrugged and left it there. Someone else could ponder the meaning of the ash when they passed through; maybe they would think it an offering. It wasn't too far from the truth.

Laughing quietly about the chaos, Maea could only agree. "Next time you get to decide the location we meet in," she promised, remembering suddenly that what she felt as a comfortably warm space must be exhausting for her friend. "Also, I've been thinking of some ways to get the leaders of the regions together... maybe I can time it so you can travel by then." With or without the baby in tow; that was for the soon to be parents to decide.

It felt too early to leave, but also like it really was time to go home and consider everything they had talked about here. Ripping up old wounds had a way of bringing many things into the light, and not all of them could be processed in one day. "I'll try to write more often..."
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 04-23-2024, 10:42 PM