There's still life in the Armageddon
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Waking from the dream
Witnessing the smoke that's rolling in
Unsure how much to say, Maea pursed her lips and glanced at the guard, then rolled her shoulders in a small shrug. "Me neither. I thought we might have been friends once, but... She's hurt someone I care about. A lot. So I don't think I want that anymore." How's that for some tea? She might elaborate more in a letter, where she could formulate her feelings on the matter better than with the silent snarl that gave her mouth a savage look. Better if Phoebe didn't come back; Maea didn't like her odds against a demigod, if she lost her temper.

Pushing the matter aside for now, she returned focus to Evie and their farewells. Shouldering the bag, she offered the red-head a smile and nodded appreciatively. "Will do. Gotta talk to Danta first, but then I'll fill you in. In the meantime, take care of yourself! And thank you, for talking."

Squeezing the hand back, it was with some reluctance she let go and took the first tentative steps away. Evie would be headed back to Halo, while Maea needed to return to the crust and make her slow painstaking way towards a spot where a skyship would see her.
At the last moment, she turned on her heels and walked backward to catch a final glimpse of her friend.

"You'll make a great mom! Don't name the kid anything ridiculous!" And with that as parting words, she waved and disappeared into the darkness of the tunnel behind her.

{FIN!}
The end is what you fear
The scent of embers lingers in the air
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 04-23-2024, 11:44 PM