Sweet sun, send me the moon
for Alys <3
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys
And I can still see it all in my mind
All of you, all of me intertwined
For not the first time, Alys marveled at the ease with which they fit together. Never in a million years would she have thought that she, of all people, would be one half of such a successful pairing, and yet here Tal was with his arms wrapped around her, planting a gentle kiss against the top of her head. The companions settled nearby, with Sascha, at least, content to snuffle her way over to one of the pillows carefully scattered across the blanket, plopping down atop the plush accessory and watching her humans affectionately.

The Leafchange air was pleasant, still warm from the setting sun, though Alys was sure that she'd be content to snuggle against Tal's warmth as twilight turned to nightfall. She closed her eyes to soak in the feeling of his arms around her, blushing at his compliments and tightening her arms around him in response. At his question, though, she laughed. "Two survived," she admitted. "I put them in some water before I left. And I got a fair few petals to accompany them." It wasn't much in the way of a bouquet after Boreal was through with it, that was true, but it was just as endearing that way. After all, Boreal was as much a part of their little family as either of the humans, and it was only right that the dragon be able to add to (or, as the case may be, subtract from) such a thoughtful gesture.
I once believed love would be black and white
But it's golden
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-15-2024, 07:55 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-17-2024, 12:57 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-17-2024, 04:15 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-17-2024, 06:32 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-18-2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-19-2024, 01:59 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 04-01-2024, 07:05 PM