Sweet sun, send me the moon
for Alys <3
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys
And I can still see it all in my mind
All of you, all of me intertwined
Three months - how had it been three months already since that perfect night in Stormbreak, the night that had changed Alys's life for the better? She'd never imagined herself where she was now, nestled safely in the arms of someone who adored her, and yet here she was - and happily. Indeed, there was nowhere else she could imagine wanting to be at just this moment, when it was just she and Tal and the companions and the sunset, with no worries of what tomorrow may bring. For now, it was just the two of them, happy and content, basking in the comfort of one another's presence.

It was still strange to Alys, who had never imagined herself in quite this situation - not in a bad way, certainly, but strange nonetheless. She'd always thought that falling in love was something reserved for other people, never that it was something that she herself would partake in. She smiled to herself as she snuggled closer to Tal. She often told her clients that love would find them if only they would stop searching for it; perhaps she'd been wiser than she'd known, for it was certainly true that she had stumbled unwittingly across her own relationship, and she couldn't have dreamed up a better one if she'd tried.

"I suppose there aren't as many flowers in Halo," the seer mused. "Who knows? Maybe they're some kind of dragon delicacy." The thought made her wrinkle her nose. Flowers were all well and good, but she hoped that Boreal was careful about which ones she ate - after all, some were poisonous! But her concern was short-lived, distracted as she was by Tal's sweet flirtations. She flushed with pleasure at the compliment, still unused to being the recipient of such open affection. "You're pretty incredible, yourself," she murmured back. "But I think Boreal mostly liked the treats at first. You care for me without any such bribery," she added impishly, tilting her head to grin up at him playfully.
I once believed love would be black and white
But it's golden
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-15-2024, 07:55 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-17-2024, 12:57 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-17-2024, 04:15 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-17-2024, 06:32 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-18-2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-19-2024, 01:59 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 04-01-2024, 07:05 PM