only flesh and bone
Jude <33
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
JUDE
you're like the sun, you wake me up
Jude is on his normal jogging route on the Rainbow Road, but his head is far away from the geysers and the array of colors blending beneath him. Normally jogging helps ease thoughts out of his mind to achieve a level of peace and silence his anxieties don't allow any other time. Today, he is stuck ruminating on the remainder of his quest for Safrin. His encounter with Zavien in Stormbreak had left him guilt-ridden and contemplative, but equally had opened his eyes to a darker side of things that has left him...well, even more contemplative.

He's not sure how to hurt someone with words. He's not sure he's close enough with anyone anymore to hurt them that way. He refuses to let his father count if only out of pettiness, and Jude has so few close friends or family left that he doesn't want to lose them, even to earn Safrin's favor.

Consumed by his thoughts, Jude runs mostly on habit, and while he's quite accustomed to the geysers and their warning signs he's not used to men randomly spawning out of their mist within a few feet of him. Yelp-cursing, Jude veers to the side, nearly knocking shoulders with the stranger and scrambling to cut his momentum enough to swing his head around and check he hadn't bowled him over. "Sorry, sorry! I didn't see you," he pants, slim shoulders heaving as he tries to catch his breath now that his rhythm has been broken. "I didn't hurt you right? Did you get burned?" If he'd bumped him into the geyser...Jude shudders, the gore sickening even in the confines of his imagination.
but you drain me out if I get too much

Messages In This Thread
only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 03-17-2024, 10:33 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-01-2024, 10:50 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-02-2024, 02:48 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-14-2024, 07:50 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-14-2024, 07:58 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-25-2024, 06:53 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-26-2024, 12:32 AM