only flesh and bone
Jude <33
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
JUDE
you're like the sun, you wake me up
He's put-together in a way that makes Jude wilt and wither, the embarrassment deepening into a yawning hole that threatens to swallow him. Only the reassurance that nothing dire has happened soothes the prickling sensation of guilt, and though he still has his hands perched on his thighs to try and swallow down air faster in the vain hopes of matching the stranger's debonair gravitas, he realizes it's all for naught when the man speaks.

Jude's cheeks darken against his will, thoroughly charmed now that the panic has passed. Being told to breathe by someone devastatingly handsome and composed ensures you can't, but Jude is nothing if not obedient. "That answers my next question of why you're standing so close to the geyser," he laughs awkwardly once his lungs no longer ache, straightening and moving slightly closer - cognizant of his own far more delicate racial constitution. "I was going to assume you were a tourist." He pauses, eyes flickering over the man once more. Ancients aren't uncommon in Torchline given the climate, but they're a close-knit group, and he's privy to their names more than most given Edmund's relation to them. "Um...but are you? I don't think I've seen you around. I run through here every day." Though that doesn't mean the stranger couldn't simply be changing up his own routine.
but you drain me out if I get too much

Messages In This Thread
only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 03-17-2024, 10:33 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-01-2024, 10:50 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-02-2024, 02:48 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-14-2024, 07:50 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-14-2024, 07:58 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-25-2024, 06:53 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-26-2024, 12:32 AM