[RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head
Ophelia
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Ophelia

The encouragement is admittedly helpful, though it doesn't spare Phi from having to sit back on their shins and gulp down rain and cold air once the daisy is finally out of their hands. It hadn't actively stolen the breath from their lungs or other such curses they'd seen other flora enact but they feel off all the same. Grateful to be done, too.

Leaning into Maea's hand instinctively the way they always do, Ophelia blinks raindrops off their pale lashes like tears and pats the top of the closed container in a manner that could be chastisement as easily as it could be satisfaction. "It's beautiful, but I get overwhelmed easily," they admit freely, unafraid of their own weakness. "There's a lot I don't know, and it makes me feel unsafe to not know it." At odds with the admission, their smile is serene as they tilt their head toward Maea now standing above them. Clambering up in turn, Ophelia kicks loose dirt into the hole the daisy's roots had once occupied, and their tail flicks wet and happy. "So let's get home quick, okay?" To the Grounds, yes, but also to the home-within-a-home Ophelia finally has for the first time in nearly thirty years; the one they share with Maea.

- Fin!
With your naive heart you praise God above
But how's it working for you honey? Do you feel loved?

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 03-20-2024, 03:03 PM
RE: [RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Ophelia - 04-19-2024, 08:42 PM