i'll take my whiskey neat
Naseem
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
The Hanged Man, as has already been established, is quite fucked when it comes to acting as Torchline's most popular watering hole. (Quelle surprise, a place actually needs walls, a floor and a supply of liquor to act as a functioning bar). And although Ronin could spend all his days and evenings literally trying to run from his problems, sometimes he quite enjoys deadening them with alcohol.

And with Remi busy doing what happy-go-lucky demigods do best (he doesn't actually know what he's up to tonight, planting flowers or something probably), that leaves the Supernova with little to do but try to entertain himself. And while actually getting drunk is out of the question looking at you, END stats, maybe he can while away the time pretending.

The establishment he's chosen is called Flotsam and Jetsam, and the ale tastes as though it's just washed up from the fucking shore, too, but as the sun lists towards the horizon and leaves a bloody stain in the sky, it'll do. Choosing one of the seats outside and picking a spot in full warmth of the dying rays of light, there's little to do but enjoy himself. Supposedly.
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
i'll take my whiskey neat - by Ronin - 04-05-2024, 06:18 PM
RE: i'll take my whiskey neat - by Naseem - 04-05-2024, 09:24 PM
RE: i'll take my whiskey neat - by Ronin - 04-09-2024, 05:59 PM