Ultraviolet
for Safrin!
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
After a long, hard day of working on the new road, Tal was more than ready to just drop into bed beside Alys and go the fuck to sleep. Except...

Except he didn't sleep easy these days, with the expansion of the Void critters and that horribly cheerful voice that kept popping into his head uninvited. It was creepy and invasive and it kept saying the most awful things that seemed like they were all too true and he didn't know what to do about it.

Except pray to the gods and hope for an answer. Or at least a little help.

Something to give him back a sense of control over the way things were going.

They said diamonds were a girl's best friend, and Tal had gathered a handful when he'd gone into the Fangs seasons ago. Now they were polished and glittering as he scattered them across a square of black velvet, catching and reflecting the faint light of the crescent moon above. The Peregrine floated at rest at the base of the barrow, but here at its summit it was just the courier and his dragon as he pulled his Goggles off and hesitated a moment before holding them reverently in his hands.

"Safrin? I heard y'were back... I hope you're feelin' better," he began, clearing his throat self-consciously as his dragon nosed a previous bouquet that had been left at the altar, still fresh and blooming. "I, uh, I'm gettin' real freaked out by these... messages... we've been gettin'. Talkin' about a 'Family' an' their friends an' th'void critters an' shi--uh, stuff. It sounds like it's all connected, y'know? But I've only heard about that Dahlia lady... thing... who I guess is in charge o' Stormbreak now?" He shook his head, trying to stop his nervous babbling and get to the point. "Anyways, I guess I was hopin' that maybe y'could make a charm for my Goggles, that'd let me see when critters an' people've gone all void-touched? Please?" Maybe if he knew when to run for help, he'd finally be able to get some proper sleep at night.

With so many spirits around you, you attract the attention of the gods when visiting a shrine. Roll with advantage when praying at a shrine. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of your shrine post).

Messages In This Thread
Ultraviolet - by Talyson - 04-07-2024, 05:39 AM
RE: Ultraviolet - by Safrin - 04-18-2024, 03:55 PM
RE: Ultraviolet - by Talyson - 04-19-2024, 09:32 PM