Personal Quest out, out, out
Open
Soleil Lovi
Adventurer

Age: 21 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Soleil
Soleil practically vibrates with excitement as she makes it to the meeting point, hands wrapped around her backpack straps and curls pinned and corralled into a top-knot on her crown. It's her first 'client' as an adventurer, and she's eager to prove her worth and exemplify her knowledge. The pressure is both lessened and worsened by Deimos' presence; he will surely keep them safe, and his knowledge is far greater than her own, but considering the way she looks up to him she can't help but feel a small pit in the center of her stomach that someone as self-confident as Soleil doesn't often contend with.

Bartie looks like she's about to be sick, so Soleil goes to her first even though she knows Deimos best, shooting them a bright and comforting smile. "Thanks for reaching out for this! It's gonna be great," she assures, rocking on her toes and spreading a few of her fingers without losing grip of her backpack straps. Turning to Deimos, her smile turns cheeky. "You know we can't say no to our Warden joining," she simpers, as if she has ever seen his title first and the man second. Swinging her head back around to Bartie, Soleil takes the first few steps outside of the gate to encourage them all to move so that Bartie won't have to. "I brought extras of everything, so don't worry if you forgot anything!"
You'll never leave me if I'm already gone

Messages In This Thread
out, out, out - by Bartie - 04-08-2024, 07:39 PM
RE: out, out, out - by Deimos - 04-08-2024, 10:01 PM
RE: out, out, out - by Soleil - 04-14-2024, 07:24 AM