she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
The season is drawing endlessly on towards its close, and life has fallen into an almost wonderfully predictable march. With any luck the Maverick's office will soon be empty of any void flora and fauna, his council are acting like a council (and who knew they could do that?), the Grounds are thriving, the Dusklight is busy, and life is good.

Danta, though, is bored.

And he's decided to play a game with his recent lodger.

Having seen - not once, but a handful of times - his steadfast boys and girls try to catch the tall, scarred Ancient's attention, only to fail at every hurdle, Danta has started to take matters into his own hands. At first he'd hide out behind the bar, sending increasingly tempting morsels to petition at the other man's door each night; this one in leather, that one bound and blindfolded, and all of them blonde.

But fuck if Astaroth isn't a tough nut to crack.

Eventually, deciding that Tall, Dark and Cannibal is a lost cause, tonight the Maverick shows up himself. He's got a bottle of wine in hand (a peace offering) and a fine, you are a better man than I ready and waiting on his lips. And so, leaning against the frame of Astaroth's closed door, he raps at it with his knuckles and waits.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-16-2024, 10:09 PM