she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
Danta can't help but cough and splutter into his wine, both at the assumptions (apparently) made about him, and the prodding at the tender bruise against his shoulder. "That would have been news to me," he wheezes, sitting up to rub at the mark Asta has so kindly jabbed a finger into. "Having me take over anything up there would have been a terrible idea." It's a terrible idea now, to be frank, but no one had wanted the Grounds and now the Maverick has his teeth in it, and isn't keen to let go.

Speaking of teeth, he shoots Asta a reproachful look. "I hope you're proud of yourself for this, by the way." He gestures to his neck. "I don't get love bites that look like this all too often." Taking a grateful drink of wine, he gestures to the rest of the bottle. "I was meant to be bringing this to you as a token of apology. Remind me to get you another, since I seem to be helping you through it."
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-18-2024, 07:58 PM