she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
"Mm, for better for worse," Danta agrees, the words mumbled obnoxiously into the side of Asta's neck. As far as sleeping and touching goes, the other man will find him more than comfortable to remain wrapped in a tangle of limbs, sharing warmth and skin and caring little as to whether he's the big or the little spoon. "Good," he adds as a parting remark, because if Asta does decide to try and peel himself away, he'll have a hard time doing so.

As for Danta, it isn't long before his breathing grows soft and heavy, his fingers skating in careful patterns across the other man's scarred chest, stilling only when sleep seizes him in earnest. And there he'll stay, until he either gets the rest he craves (and then some), or someone foolishly tries to interrupt his nap by tapping at Astaroth's door. For everyone's sake, it's best if it's the former.

~FIN
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-21-2024, 09:08 PM