Good tidings
for Evie <3
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
There was no shame in damp eyes and bubbling tears. Not here, with Evie, and over such a joyous occasion. Nor was he used to needing to wipe away tears; in the ocean they blended into the water, invisible without other cues. Still, he was equally grateful for Deimos's tact as he and Evie leaned together and let themselves feel the emotions in their hearts.

"Ah. I see." The mermanta blinked as his understanding of humans took another important leap forward, though some of his joy faded to the concern of a bachelor male, showing a bewilderment he did not normally reveal to others. It did not sound comfortable, certainly. His own mother had reminded him of the discomfort of his own egg whenever he had misbehaved as a child, but even that had been far easier than the birthing of whale and dolphin calves that he had witnessed. But Evie was a powerful Healer in her own right, and as Warden would have access to the best that Halo could offer, so Hadama simply squeezed her waist gently and put his trust in his friend and the many generations of humans who had sorted such things out before her.

Besides, his cheek was being pinched in a way that was indeed reminiscent of his sister - though from his friend he was far more wiling to accept it as his smile only widened at her teasing. "Mmh. I am still becoming accustomed to it," he admitted. The change had been recent indeed, and he had only told his co-ruler before this. "But there is nothing wrong with bias. She is Beautiful. Powerful. And she protects her own, fiercely." Emerald eyes twinkled down into blue as he added: "In these, you share much in common. I hope she will speak with you soon." Though as she was still recovering from her ordeal beyond Caido there was more than the usual reason for her to decline to answer a prayer in person these days.

"I am," he replied simply to her most important question, and the contentment and pride in his gaze was unwavering.

Messages In This Thread
Good tidings - by Hadama - 04-20-2024, 03:07 AM
RE: Good tidings - by Evie - 04-23-2024, 10:06 PM
RE: Good tidings - by Hadama - 04-23-2024, 10:38 PM
RE: Good tidings - by Evie - 04-23-2024, 11:44 PM
RE: Good tidings - by Hadama - 04-24-2024, 01:44 AM
RE: Good tidings - by Evie - 04-24-2024, 02:02 AM
RE: Good tidings - by Hadama - 04-24-2024, 05:14 AM
RE: Good tidings - by Evie - 04-25-2024, 04:44 PM
RE: Good tidings - by Hadama - 04-25-2024, 05:45 PM
RE: Good tidings - by Evie - 05-03-2024, 03:16 PM
RE: Good tidings - by Hadama - 05-05-2024, 08:21 PM