and on to the next
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
karma's a relaxing thought, aren't you envious that for you it's not?
"I meeeeeeaaannnn...." Wiping at her brow before tucking her bangs behind her ears to try and offer herself some relief from the heat, Flora shrugged her shoulders. "Selfishly, I really want to. I wanted to at the start, but I knew if I did everyone would say that I had my priorities wrong. Given how hard it was to even become queen, I wasn't so sure I could take that sort of hit so soon, y'know?" Glancing over her shoulder at Ronin, Flora raised her eyebrows silently in an effort to solicit his input.

Frowning with squeamish unease, Flora peers over Ronin's shoulder. The sight of the skull has her wondering if he's going to say something about ghosts or the time she'd been bitten (and infected) out here, but surprisingly, he doesn't. More surprisingly, she realizes he's offering it as a birthday present candidate. "Dibs. You can find your own present." She sings merrily, before reaching down and plucking it off the ground.

Messages In This Thread
and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 06:52 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 07:05 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 07:09 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 07:20 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 07:27 PM