and on to the next
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
karma's a relaxing thought, aren't you envious that for you it's not?
It's almost too hot to be so near to Ronin, but with so little genuine encouragement from the men in her life, Flora will happily wilt in the Nova's presence. "But what if the things I want to accomplish aren't the right things?" She wonders, her voice uncharacteristically small. 'Oh?' Her smile is hesitant, controlled even, though the swelling warmth in her stomach isn't. "Well, maybe if you and Dad would make some time for your favourite daughter..." Favourite living daughter, of course, her hangups about Aoife notwithstanding; Flora still didn't know Seren was back.

Laughing, now it's Flora's turn to nudge Ronin's shoulder. "While I absolutely believe you would do that, just you wait until he gives you sparkly lube and expects a full report on how it performed.'

Glancing at the skull in her hands before offering Ronin a sheepish smile as well as the skull, Flora nods. "I think I could get behind that. This skull was probably a good find. I doubt if there's much of anything else around here."

~FIN

Messages In This Thread
and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 06:52 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 07:05 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 07:09 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 07:20 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 07:27 PM