sacred spaces
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
karma's a relaxing thought, aren't you envious that for you it's not?
"Ewww. Good point." Flora's allegiances had initially started out with Frey before moving onto Safrin. But who really knew what the future held. The Doubletake wasn't keen on becoming an ancient, that was for sure, but Dygra seemed interesting enough.

"Yeah, I uh..." Crinkling her nose, Flora taps her finger against the rubies and though it's likely purely based on the power of suggestion, but she's suddenly absolutely certain that one of the stones grew beneath her touch. "..maybe I'll just barter for one and tell him we got it here. Humanely. Or, you know what?" Spinning on her heel, Flora gives her head a shake. "Maybe I'll tell him I risked my life for his present and that he should be so lucky to still have me around."

Edging away from the wall, Flora wraps her arms around Ronin's neck in a hug that's probably a surprise to both of them. "You're a good dad." She whispers into the crook of his neck, standing on her toes to give him an extra squeeze.

"I can compass us back but I know how shitty it is for two people."

Messages In This Thread
sacred spaces - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 07:35 PM
RE: sacred spaces - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 07:38 PM
RE: sacred spaces - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 07:47 PM
RE: sacred spaces - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 07:52 PM
RE: sacred spaces - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 08:05 PM
RE: sacred spaces - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 08:09 PM
RE: sacred spaces - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 08:19 PM