sacred spaces
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
Tilting his head - and feeling no small amount of relief as Flora backtracks on her ruby collection and opts instead for increasingly outlandish explanations for Mateo - Ronin smiles and nods his agreement. "If he questions it, you can say you were with me, and I'll collaborate with whatever you say," he promises, offering her a quick, conspiratory wink as if to say the secret is safe with him.

So when she steps forward to wrap him in a hug that has him leaning down a fraction with the force of it, it absolutely is a surprise to the Nova. He barely has a chance to wrap his arms around her in turn before her voice filters through to him, Ronin finding his throat and chest suddenly tight with emotion. Swallowing hard and gently stepping away, he shakes his head at the offer, though he's grateful enough for it.

"You go - get home quick and safely," he tells her. "I'll be back before long. If you see your father, tell him I'll be there before dark."

And with that he steps back properly, waiting until he knows Flora is safely on her way, before turning his back on the bloody cavern and leaving.

Hopefully for good.

~FIN
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
sacred spaces - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 07:35 PM
RE: sacred spaces - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 07:38 PM
RE: sacred spaces - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 07:47 PM
RE: sacred spaces - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 07:52 PM
RE: sacred spaces - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 08:05 PM
RE: sacred spaces - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 08:09 PM
RE: sacred spaces - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 08:19 PM