Please
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

It took Sah's breath away when Safrin arrived. Her presence made his heart pound, awe, and reverence nearly overwhelming. Whatever nerves he had been quickly soothed with her words, and Sah's eyes fluttered with relief and gratitude. "Thank you, Safrin." Her mercy is not taken for granted, and the Abandoned swears to himself that he will do better in the future. Safrin deserved more from him. Even if he didn't intend to make superfluous requests, he could, at the very least, visit more often.

Sah listened quietly as Safrin detailed his quest, committing his tasks to memory.  "Thank you for giving me this opportunity, Safrin. I will complete it to the best of my abilities."

The Abandoned's brow furrowed, "On a more important note, should you need me, please do not hesitate to call upon me. I am at your disposal." He didn't know what the Family had in store or how grave their threat would grow. But the Wild Thunder would always be at his goddess's beck and call. Without hesitation or reservation.

When given permission to leave and after giving one last deep bow, Sah left the shrine to begin his quest.

-{FIN}
I think therefore I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
Please - by Sah - 04-22-2024, 06:07 PM
RE: Please - by Safrin - 04-23-2024, 10:21 AM
RE: Please - by Sah - 04-24-2024, 03:25 AM