Small and Wandering Steps
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
I wanna be a word you say at night
I wanna be a feeling you know you can't fight
It seems recently she has been called upon by staff for the strange and out of place. Hotaru doesn't mind that in the least. She doesn't necessarily have anything to do with her days, and she's only technically employed by the House, so it gives her something to do. She simply hadn't anticipated that another staff member would be the person in question today.

He isn't expecting her and she knows that. She intentionally catches him right before his break ends, poking her head into the communal kitchen area and beckoning him with a smile. "I've got you covered out there, come sit with me?" Hotaru leads him to one of the booths in the corner, sitting gracefully and leaning over the table between them with a smile. "I've heard you've been playing with your magic recently. All good things of course, but there aren't many Abandoned in these parts these days so I couldn't help but get curious. Have you had any training?" Formal or otherwise, she certainly doesn't recall seeing him at the Academy. Had he ever lived outside of Kings End even?
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-24-2024, 05:11 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-25-2024, 03:37 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-25-2024, 06:21 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-26-2024, 12:36 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-26-2024, 02:15 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-26-2024, 03:07 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-26-2024, 03:22 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-26-2024, 03:40 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 05-11-2024, 08:01 PM