Small and Wandering Steps
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
I wanna be a word you say at night
I wanna be a feeling you know you can't fight
Hotaru scarcely feels old - she has earned her age and is quite proud to remain relatively unscarred and gorgeous thank you - but Thorn's eager attitude certainly pulls at maternal strings in her that make her bemoan her years for just a moment as they seat themselves.

"Well you've been handed the perfect tutor then," she preens, humor softening her prideful straightening. "Since becoming a demigod my abilities with elemental magic have been taken, but I have used all of them. What magic do you have?" It's likely elemental, thus her topic, but far be it from her to assume someone couldn't get sexually creative with telekinesis or illusions. "And though I don't run it anymore, there is an Academy in Halo that could help you strengthen your abilities if you wanted to do more with them." Not that she will assume his goals or even his comfort with the notion of visiting Halo. Most people leave for a reason so she certainly won't judge him if he denies the idea out of hand for that alone.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-24-2024, 05:11 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-25-2024, 03:37 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-25-2024, 06:21 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-26-2024, 12:36 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-26-2024, 02:15 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-26-2024, 03:07 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-26-2024, 03:22 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-26-2024, 03:40 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 05-11-2024, 08:01 PM