bite your tongue and choke yourself to sleep
Asta!
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 221
you were automatic and as hollow as the 'O' in god
Snorting out a laugh - because Asta is right, but also he's decided to live here after all - Danta allows himself to relax a little more now that it appears the other man isn't feeling so uptight. Because if the Maverick is going to start to open himself up to the possibility of having a friend, he may as well make sure that he's a good one in return, right? (That's how it goes anyway, isn't it?)

"Good. I'm glad we're in agreement, then," Danta murmurs - and if this partially means that he doesn't get to hear his full name hit the air so often (and he's got a licence to fuck when it does), all the better. Huffing out a breath as he's drawn back down and around the other man, he shifts a little before settling again, fumbling to draw the blankets up and around them.

"Remind me to get you a key for this place," he mumbles. "I'm getting one for the rest of the council. Makes sense for you to have one too. You can come in through the Backrooms, then, if you need."
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: bite your tongue and choke yourself to sleep - by Dantalion - 04-26-2024, 08:27 PM