then pull me to the backseat
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
"So...so when it comes to things, you're meant to just...mix things you like outside of sex, with sex?" In his mind's eye, the Aviator was trying to imagine how he'd mix sex with reading, sodoku, or learning new things. Every time he tried to think of it—Isla popping up between his thighs whilst he had a book in his hands—he was keen to toss away whatever it was which had held his interest in favour of her.

More than appreciative of having such a knowledgeable guide, no doubt if left to his own devices the aviator would open all of the wrong doors and find himself kicked out or worse. He perks up at the ball gag, if only because of his affection for balls (hurrr), and pauses thoughtfully at the sex swing. All of these are vanilla enough that he's able to understand their use and even their appeal with only minor assistance from Danta, until they come to the cow.

Freezing in place, the aviator's blue eyes grow wide, and had he not already been clutching his bag in one hand, he'd have reached out for some part of Danta to clutch instead. Swallowing hard, he gave his head a little shake before stepping backward into the hall. "I...I uhm..maybe we should just leave them..." Gail Approves.  Astarion Disapproves.

Which is of course when the cow turned in their direction and beckoned them in.
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
you were automatic and as hollow as the 'O' in god
Scrunching his nose, Danta waves a hand at Everest as if he can wipe away his question physically. "There's no meant to," he says. "Every person is different. Just because you like something during sex doesn't mean you use it day to day." It's all getting very academic, but luckily enough, Mr. Milk Cow comes to their rescue with a truly outstanding bit of chaos.

"Aww..." Given that he's being a tour guide for a man with little experience, Danta doesn't insist they join whatever is going on in the cow room - but he does poke his head back through as an afterthought, promising to return by himself at a later date. Ahem. Anyway.

Opening a door to a room that is, for all intents and purposes, quite empty, whilst the Dusklight doesn't have the magical properties of the House of Midnight, the decor is still plush and comfortable, all rich golds and deep reds and flattering light. "Is there anything I can get you, now?" the Maverick asks, leaning a shoulder against the doorframe. "Or anyone, I should say?"
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
With his heart pounding in his ears, and not for the reasons normally offered within the Dusklight (though likely there are some clientele who get off on fear and uncertainty), Ever follows numbly behind Danta unable to rid himself of the cow-man's eyes and how large and doleful they'd be.

Entering the room and immediately relaxing to find that it wasn't filled with more barnyarn animals, Everest ran a hand over the back of his neck as he tried to exhale the tension he felt bunching through his upper back. "Maybe someone who wouldn't mind in helping me continue my education?" He answers, glancing at the Maverick over one shoulder and smiling a touch bashfully. "I think I'd like to learn more about...well, not pain exactly, but...well." Flushing properly now as the words Isla had moaned to him echoed in his ears, the attuned swallows before turning back properly to face Danta.

"When someone says they want to be fucked hard, what does that mean? How hard should it be? And..well, I know that I won't always be able to ask so many questions, so how do you tell?"
the Maverick

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Relaxing against the doorframe of the room and gesturing for Ever to put down his suitcase - he assumes he'll be quite happy to make himself at home here so long as he doesn't call the cow-man to join them - Danta hears him out with a tilted head and a smile curling across his lips. "I can assure you, everyone I employ here would be thrilled to help you continue your education," he purrs.

"As for your specific wants, though? Sounds like you need someone to teach you how to play rough." And would you look at that? Someone very experienced in those matters just happens to be standing in Ever's doorway? How fortuitous. "I can teach you all about that. But if you're only really into ladies, I've a few very eager ones who wouldn't mind teaching you."
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
Almost eagerly doing as he was told, Everest sets his suitcase down at intentional angles to a nearby desk, before straightening and folding his hands together. "I appreciate that." He says, his eyes dropping for a moment. "I just...I suppose I know that it isn't the sort of thing they normally do." For all the things the aviator was becoming, an imposition wouldn't be one of them if he could help it.

"To play rough?" He repeats the words, not because he doesn't understand them, but as if to taste them. The idea of it felt so incredibly foreign, and yet ("fuck me hard") Everest couldn't deny the evidence of his own ears. "I don't think I am. It doesn't matter to me, if it doesn't to you." Spoken as if he and Danta were debating what to wear to dinner or what movie to watch rather than the aviator's sexual preferences, Ever tugged his stare back up from where it had fallen around the Maverick's knees to regard the other man. "I can show you what I learned, too. From the House of Midnight?"
the Maverick

Change author:
"What they normally do," Danta says with a catlike smile, "is whatever the person paying them tells them they'd like to do. And this, compared with some requests, would be a pleasure for them." He doesn't tack on did you see the cow-man back there? but the implication is absolutely there.

As for preferences, it clearly doesn't matter a stitch to Danta, the Maverick straightening up from the doorframe and stepping into the room properly, nudging the door shut with his hip. "Sounds good to me," he murmurs. "Let me know if you want anything to lower the inhibitions, by the way. I can send for more drinks, or whatever else you feel might do the trick."

Otherwise, it's with hands open in invitation that he submits to be shown all that Everest has learned so far.
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
"I wouldn't say no to a bit of third eye." The aviator replies casually as if he hadn't inadvertently developed a bit of a drug addiction in the past few weeks.

As for what he'd learned?

Tilting his chin up slightly, the aviator studies the ceiling as he rummages through his mind for all the things he'd learned in the House of Midnight. Despite not being able to reach for his notebook the aviator had quite an impressive array of memorization techniques, and so with information at hand, he lowered his stare and looked at Danta.

Taking what Thorn had said about fleeting and soft touches versus those which were quick, the aviator paced across the room with a predator's precision to cage the Maverick against the door. Raising one arm and leaning it over Danta's head, despite their differences in height the aviator did his best to seem taller if only to properly gaze into the blonde's eyes. Searching them, his blue stare moving from left to right and back again, it was without hesitation at all that Ever leaned forward to kiss the other man. This was a place of sex after all, and given that Danta said he'd happily teach the aviator what he wanted, Ever felt no inhibitions about where or how he touched the other man, only wanted to do right by his former teacher.
the Maverick

Change author:
"I do love a man who knows what he wants," Danta says, inclining his head and opening the door to summon someone who might be able to procure what the aviator has requested. It all serves to put him in a perfect position to be backed up against said door only a moment later; and now, Danta has never met Hawthorn in person, and he's not sure how much of what happens next is down to him, but the subtle yet unmistakeable switch in Everest is already a turn on.

Reminding himself to send a letter of appreciation or thanks or whatever to the House of Midnight later, the Maverick meets Ever's kiss with heat and passion, already trying to surge away from the door so he might get his hands on him properly. Whether or not he's successful is probably another question for the aviator's previous teacher, but either way, Danta wants nothing more than to sample the man who will hopefully be fucking him hard very soon.
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
Listening was a skill the aviator had always had, though it wasn't until recently that he started to better understand the things said to him. Much as indecision was often the flavour of the day when it came to the aviator, hearing what the other man wanted, even so casually said, filled him with sudden purpose.

Shoving Danta back hard enough to have the door rattling slightly on its hinges—a test, perhaps, to see what hard meant to the ancient—Ever had to temporarily silence his thoughts if only to better focus on matching the Maverick's tongue and lips. He felt unlike Mateo or Isla, but not dissimilar to Thorn. Was it bad to compare past lovers in the moment? At all? Gods, was he overly thinking again?

"What I want is to use your body to take hits of the third eye." He whispers in a low voice against the ancient's lips.
the Maverick

Change author:
"Then I'd better ask for more drugs," Danta mumbles into Ever's mouth, just as he's shoved back against the door hard enough to send a curl of heat directly south. Caged by the aviator in every way that matters in the moment, it's with a soft gasp that he draws back to catch his breath, his fingers busily unbuttoning the other man's shirt. "I'm impressed so far," he says, the words murmured through kisses pressed along Ever's jaw.

"You sure you need my help at all?" It's a joke, the Maverick's smile both audible and something Ever will likely feel against the side of his neck, but as his hands slip against bare skin, he's grabbing at the other man's hips to encourage the press of their bodies, further pinning him between the aviator and the door behind him.
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
Instinctively Ever's gaze tried to drop as Danta's fingers began to work at the buttons of his shirt—surely he ought to help?—before the ancient's lips force his jaw to remain elevated. "You can send your compliments to the House of Midnight." Ever protests mildly, feeling as though he deserved utterly no credit for the few things he managed to great right.

Though no touch thus far has compared to the feel of Isla's, the ancient's demanding hands against his body has Ever breathing more roughly than he'd intended to, against the other man's neck. Heat flushed through his cheeks as the combined motion of their hips once again had the door rattling on its hinges, and were it not for the perfunctory knock on the other side of said door, the banging would likely have continued on.

Reaching for the white powder as soon as it was offered, Ever would twine his fingers through Danta's before turning their hands over to expose the ancient's wrist. With his free hand, the aviator sprinkled the powder onto Danta's skin, using the veins that disappeared into his palm as a guide. Glancing up at the Maverick through hooded blue eyes and smiling faintly, Ever inhaled the dust from Danta's skin in a rather practiced motion, before chasing the sensation by pressing his lips a good deal more forcefully than he had thus far, against the other man's mouth.
the Maverick

Change author:
"If you insist," Danta murmurs, dragging playful teeth along the length of the other man's throat only for a tap tap tapping at the door to momentarily distract him. It's with a sly bit of manoeuvring that he shifts enough for Everest to retrieve the procured drugs, and though he ought not to be surprised by it (one can be experienced in one thing and a novice in another, after all), he's quietly charmed by the aviator's use of his wrist to get high.

Moaning into the mouth suddenly pressed against his own and arcing against the other man's body, it's with a lashing tail and one leg lifting to hook around Ever's waist that the Maverick remembers - belatedly - that this is still apparently some form of lesson.

"When people say they want rough, a lot of the time what they mean is that they want to feel a certain way," he mumbles against Ever's lips, reaching down to grasp the aviator's hands, pressing them against his body as if he's something to be grabbed and used.

"They want to feel had, possessed, taken," he says. Of course, other times they might want to feel punished or pain, but that's a little too much too soon.
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
Instinctively as he feels the Maverick's leg wrap around him, his hand drops to the ancient's thigh, clutching at it to hold him steady. "And what way is that?" The aviator wonders, his confusion belayed by the hands suddenly guiding his own. For all the ways in which Everest had been changed, he was still fundamentally a kind and gentle soul such that the descriptions his teacher was offering him made little sense at first.

"So not just about..about how strong your grip is, or...or how hard it all is?" The aviator wonders, the words sounding a touch rhetorical as his mind tries to make sense of what the instructions could mean.

"Used...used for...my benefit?" He wonders, and as he does, his grip of the ancient's hips seems to change. Instead of trying to mould his hands around Danta's body in a way he thought the other man would find pleasing, instead Everest's fingers merely anchored themselves into his skin merely so that the aviator could achieve a better purchase with which to pull their bodies together.
the Maverick

Change author:
"No, not at all. It's about feeling wanted, to the point where the other person can't help themselves, and doesn't care about being careful with you." Caido unfortunately isn't in possession of a movie theatre upgrade fuckin' Stardew, so there's no pop culture references that Danta can give Ever when it comes to the you drive me crazy trope, but hopefully he gets the picture.

It certainly seems that way, the Maverick's breath hitching in his chest as he's suddenly anchored against Ever in a way that feels much more in line with what he's been describing, his fingers slipping up into the back of the aviator's curls to give them a playful tug. "Used is a good way of putting it," he agrees. "Luckily for you, people who usually like it rough will be quite vocal about what they do and don't like, so it's not like you'll be shooting in the dark."
Dantalion