Drop laughing all the way
Ellyra Fox
Nurse

Age: 22 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Ellyra
I must become a lion hearted girl
Ready for a fight
This all seemed like it shouldn't be happening. A lion, walking through the snow. Presents scattered all about. Were they presents? The lion couldn't tell exactly what they were, but her gut said presents. Worry flashed over her amber eyes as she approached, seeing the tracks in the snow and the skidded marks of some sort of carriage or wagon -- but she didn't really know.

The other thing that shouldn't be happening? All of these people gathered here. Ellyra looked around at the gathered crowd and followed suit -- not one to be left out, nor one to go against the crowd in most circumstances -- and started to grab a few presents with her mouth and follow the tracks.

Lion!Ellyra picks up presents in her teeth and follows the tracks.
Before I make the final sacrifice
Thalassa Sanguis
Pirate Captain

Age: 25 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 560
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Thal was shocked to find so many people trapsing around in the middle of the snow, in the middle of Deepfrost, but glancing around at the scattered packages, she supposed there was a good reason. How did they get there? Only a shifting of the snow suggested that they hadn't materialized out of the seasonal air through belief and good intentions.

Whatever the reason, she was nothing if not an opportunist. Although her cloak did little to hide her in the snow, her quick feet had her flying across the drifts like a mini snowstorm. Thal grabbed the packages indiscriminately, shoving them in any and every available space on her clothing. And when she ran out of room, she piled them into her arms, all the while snapping her teeth at anyone who came near.

Thalassa grabs anything in reach without consideration for size or quality!
Thalassa
Zavien Alexander

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 560
I can't control their fear, only my own.
His eyes adjusted to the sparkling white snowdrifts, scanning the chaos. He'd heard of a suspected problem with an annual present delivery and came running as fast as he could. What he hadn't expected was a crowd of people greedily pilfering the gifts. Zavien tried to look past all the hustle and bustle, analyzing the tracks in the snow and their path. His main concern was for the possible victims of the accident and their lost goods.

Following the path to the suspected wreckage, Zavien attempted to grab a few of the larger packages to return to the owners. If he couldn't find the owners, maybe he could find some less fortunate people to bless them with.

Zavien follows the trail and collects large presents along the way!
Zavien
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
The self is not so weightless, nor whole and unbroken
Remember the pact of our youth
With all the weird shit going on these days, random presents scattered in the snow being collected by a swarm of strangers barely even rates.

Koa, of course, joins the fray, gathering up what gifts he can in muscular, well-bundled arms. Pip is slightly less helpful, being constantly distracted by shiny wrapping and ribbons and requiring frequent reminders that hey, no, you can't open it, it's not for you. To which she grumbles unhappily, depositing her (claw-marked) package for Koa to add to his collection before bounding off toward the next shiny object. And thus the cycle repeats.

Having spotted Melita and her companions, Koa trudges over toward her, snagging boxes as he goes. "Seems like this could have been better organized." With his chin he gestures to the swarm of strangers, mercifully oblivious to the fact that the Honeybee is probably the last person to care about organization in a situation like this.

Koa and Pipsqueak help gather gifts. Pip may or may not be trying to open them
Koa Carpenter
Where you go, I'm going, so jump and I'm jumping
Since there is no me without you

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

random event

What kind(?) souls you all are, trying to collect up the fallen gifts atop this frosty hillside! Whether or not you're deciding to keep them all for yourself is irrelevant, as it happens, because this place has other ideas.

The markings of a sleigh snake away down the barrow, suggesting that the owner of said sleigh might be at the bottom of the hill, waiting for some friendly stranger to assist. There are still plenty of brightly coloured gifts poking up from the snow, however, if you want to stop and grab more.

Just be wary - there's a distant whistling overhead. And if you look up, you'll be greeted with that scene from 300 but with snowballs instead of arrows a veritable barrage of snowballs headed your way.

CHOICES CHOICES! DO YOU:

1. Follow the sleigh tracks with your current present count! (You do not get to collect any further presents).
2. Try to collect more presents (and risk getting pummelled by snowballs and knocked out of the drop)!
3. Stay where you are and wait out the snowball attack!

Present Count:

Danta: 3
Fox: 3
Asta: 1
Flora: 1
Kiada: 2
Tal: 1
Ever: 1
Hadama: 3
Maea: 3
Deimos: 1
Mel: 2
Lena: 2
Ophelia: 3
Ellyra: 1
Thalassa: 1
Zavien: 3
Koa: 2

You have 48 hours to respond!
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
Normally helpful to a fault, as a dog there was only so much that Ever could do to continue to gather presents. Evading Ellyra and Deimos with a low whine of anxiety—attuned though they might be, their shifts had instinctive claws tearing at his throat—the shepherd made his way along the tracks with a present in his mouth.

Offering a little yip of greeting to Koa as best he could without risking dropping what he was holding, the dark dog bounded along the tracks. Every now and then he'd pause, drop the gift and sniff at the marks the tracks had left in the snow, before lifting the parcel up by the bow and carrying on.

Ever takes his 1 present and follows the tracks!
Walk me down your broken line
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 2256
Dantalion
but you can't be free
"Hey!" Danta narrows his eyes at Flora's remark, and he scoops up a snowball to lob it in her direction. Whether or not it hits is irrelevant - it's the thought that counts, however hostile. (Right? Right).

Having been apparently successful thus far at gathering gifts, whilst the snowballs overhead might be coming in thick and fast, naturally the Maverick isn't one to be cautious.

Trying to hunker down against the onslaught of the snowballs, he creeps further across the hillside in an attempt to scoop up a few more gifts. Will he be able to hold them all? Will it matter? Tune in to find out.

Danta keeps collecting presents!
'cause I'm selfish, I'm obscene
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
flora

"Missed me, missed me, now you gotta—" Ugh, but he'd fucked her mother. Letting the rhyme curdle on her tongue, the Doubletake rolled her eyes and instead focused on gathering up as much as she could. This involved largely going for smaller things (jewelry came in small packages, right?), and trying to stuff them into the pocket of her sweater and pants. Perhaps later she'd resort to shoving them down her shirt, but for now her hands worked.

After spying some of the mischief at play, the queen grinned to herself as she twisted the ring on her finger rendering her invisible. Oh sure anyone watching could make out her footprints in the snow, but with all the chaos going on, who would really be looking?

Flora goes invisible and keeps collecting presents!
i scream for whatever it's worth
"i love you" ain't that the worst thing you've ever heard?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
there is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin
"Mm, I think that's probably a good idea," Fox says with a nod, continuing to pick up and examine parcels, though he can't see any name labels or anything that might indicate them belonging to one individual over another. "Maybe it's some publicity stunt," he suggests with a half smile over his shoulder at Kiada - though that thought is soon stifled by the snowballs arcing overhead.

"Oh, that's not good--" Trudging through the snow to Kia, he throws an arm around her shoulders and turns as if to brace for impact. If she chooses to make a run for it, hopefully his body will act as a decent shield for at least the first few steps.

Fox stays put!
Fox Sinclair
Horns: Small, bone-like protrusions (aka your stereotypical devil horns) that are easy to miss in his hair.
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Ophelia
I'll be yours until the sun no longer shines
Until the poets run out of rhyme
Ophelia, content to skitter around and collect shiny things, is equally as magpie-brained when it comes to new stimulus environmentally. In this case, sleigh tracks. Given they were already craving the wrapping paper more than whatever might lie within it's hardly a difficult choice for Ophelia. Investigation is far more intriguing to them.

With their presents in their arms, the Ancient goes trudging after the tracks, unaware of the lingering snowball threat. Surely there are more presents at the sleigh, right? It will be much easier to rob the courier than peck about in the snow in their mind. Or perhaps just the wrapping supplies on board.

- - -

Ophelia takes their presents and follows the sleigh tracks.

Citizenship Ability:
The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
Until the mountains crumble into the sea
In other words, until eternity
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
"If I could fly I would never come back", you said
Three objects was the limit of what her shift could carry, and she was more curious about where the owner of the presents had ended up. Satisfied with her charitable effort to help, Maea took her three gifts in beak and claws and winged her way down the hill.

When the whistling of snowy projectiles caught her attention, she sped up as much as she could, hoping to get herself out of range before they could knock her out of the sky!

Maea is content with her current number of gifts and follows the sleigh tracks.

Citizenship Ability:
The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3590
A fish in the net gift in the hand was worth three in the kelp, as the saying went, and three parcels seemed a sufficiency to the cautious King. Besides, his co-ruler was hard at work continuing to collect more boxes, and it would be much easier to bring the snow ship that the tracks belonged to back to reload than to carry all the varied items by hand.

"I will try to bring the owner back soon," he called reassuringly to Flora, blissfully unaware of her own motivations in the collection spree.

Juggling his parcels in one arm, Hadama took his three gifts and headed after the tracks, hurrying his steps a little to try and avoid the incoming snowballs.

He'd had quite enough of that in Halo!

Hadama chooses #1 and follows the sleigh tracks

Regional Score bonus: +1 in all shrine visits, drops, PQ+s, KQs, etc. (You must post this at the bottom of any post where a +1 should be included)
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
am i still waiting like a lamb to the slaughter
With one package secured in his cold hands, Astaroth notices just how many people have flocked around Dantalion – who, against the butcher’s better judgement, decides to continue to try and collect presents like a madman chasing chickens. So it’s with an exasperated sigh that Astaroth keeps his one present and meanders toward following the tracks, catching up to an Ancient he hasn’t met yet (Ophelia) and offers them a polite and sharp grin.

Where do you suppose it leads?” He asks with a hint of amusement, avoiding the onslaught as he trails after the sleigh tracks. Of course, he doesn’t intend on sticking around too long – presents weren’t really something he desired all that much, but given the state of the chaos here, that’s what he’s truly interested in.

And maybe a snack, if the courier of these presents hadn’t made it.

Astaroth chooses to keep his present and follow the tracks!

Citizenship Ability:
Astaroth
does your god believe in you?
Ellyra Fox
Nurse

Age: 22 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Ellyra
I must become a lion hearted girl
Ready for a fight
Not many people seemed to be too worried about the lioness in the gathering of the crowd (except Everest. Sorry, Ever. Let's make friends - Ellyra!), which she thought interesting but not interesting enough to dwell on. Her attention was focused and feline, forward on the tracks in the snow.

The sleigh -- sled? whatever -- didn't seem to have an easy landing or an easy go, as the lioness couldn't just walk straight on the tracks. She had to meander and wind, keen eyes honed in as she gripped the ribbon on the present in her teeth.

She wasn't letting her eyes lift from her path, so she was unaware of the coming barrage of snowballs.

Ellyra has her present and follows the tracks!
Before I make the final sacrifice