Melodious Alone
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I've been very hopeful so far
Now for the first time I think we're going wrong
Hurry up and tell me this is all a dream
Or could we start again, please?

Phoebe wasn't particularly impressed by the mouse per se, but she was impressed by his ability to use magic in a way that could help scientific advancement. It was quite ingenious actually, and not something she would have considered. She hadn't known many magic users, so she rarely immediately defaulted to magic as a solution; she couldn't use it after all so why would she? "To the contrary it is something! This gives us a humane way to conduct research." she said with a bright smile, taking the dishes to the sink so they could be washed. "Now, if you can figure out how to conjure accurate humans I will throw a party in your honor." she said with a light laugh.

Phoebe quickly rinsed the dishes, leaving them in the sink for the moment. "Thank you for helping me today as well. I really appreciate it...especially because you didn't have to." she said softly, smiling up at him. He had no reason to be so kind to her either, and it was always nice having someone be kind to you for no alternative reason.