sorry i took a bite outta you
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Let you go and the lonely in
To take my heart again
”But not both?” she said with a small smile, teasing him a bit. ”Thanks though, I will probably take you up on that offer.” she admitted. It was going to be a difficult conversation, she had no doubt about that.

She snorted at his joke, just shaking her head. ”That doesn’t count. That’s about you two wanting a baby, not about me finding a partner.” she said. That it had to be accomplished in such an intimate way…well, that had not been up to her. She didn’t make the rules, she just followed them. ”If only it were so easy. Sadly, I think I am stuck being attracted to men.” Phoebe said with a dramatic sigh.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
when the heart of this wide-eyed wanderer
"Well then I am sorry for you. We really are the worst." The alchemist said with a laugh, pressing a kiss into Phoebe's hair before rising to make them some tea. Briefly Remi filled the midwife in on the remainder of his LongNight plans, hopes that two unicorns would be enough for where healing was concerned, and Deimos joke about using life drain on his 'guests' should they get too irritated during the week long dark, eventually she left with amulets, parchment, and her shell, and Remi went back to pottering about, trying to get his house in some semblance of order.

~FIN
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.