sorry i took a bite outta you
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Let you go and the lonely in
To take my heart again
”Oh I bet you will have gossip and we can do that and drink wine and talk about people behind their backs. Like a very long distance sleep over.” she said with a giggle. She was trying to find things to look forward to, rather than panic about during LongNight. This gave her a little bit of hope that it wouldn’t be awful.

She took the amulets carefully, considering them a moment before looking back up at Remi. ”Yes, I can do that for you. If you want I don’t have to tell him they are from you directly…or that I asked for them so those at the Guildhall would have something extra to help them?” she offered.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
when the heart of this wide-eyed wanderer
"Oh yes. Plenty of gossip. About Deimos I expect and his dreamy blue eyes." The alchemist said dryly, running a hand through his curls. Then again, if quips about Deimos' appearance was the worst he'd have to endure during LongNight, he'd be grateful for it.

"He knows." Remi said a touch sadly. "We talked about it..before...." Trailing off and letting his teeth bite his bottom lip to keep his mind wandering, the alchemist merely sighed. "He'll know they are from me, and why it is you asking." He added after a moment. "And...here—" So saying, Remi conjured another two amulets. These ones however would not remain empty. Turquoise light poured from Remi's fingers into the small spherical shapes, before he handed them over to Phoebe. "There. These have my creation magic in them. In case there is something I have not thought of that either of you might need."

So in total she has

2 empty for Loren to fill with Spark Birb for Remi
3 empty for Loren to do whatever with
1 filed with mastered creation magic for Phoebe
1 filed with mastered creation magic for Loren
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
PHOEBE
To take my heart again
Dreamy blue eyes? Well…if that was the topic Deimos wasn’t the first person she would think of. It caught her enough off guard that she hesitated, blinking in confusion. ”Oh, are his eyes blue? I didn’t realize.” she said, trying to cover up the awkwardness. Now was not the time to admit…anything of any sort related to blue eyed anyone’s to Remi.

”Ah, I see.” she said softly, smiling at him a little. ”Well, I am happy to be the go-between.” she said with a sure nod. She carefully put the amulets in a little bag she had brought with her, making sure to seek the Launceleyn out to get them charged before LongNight. Then Remi handed her two charged ones, and she smiled at him warmly. ”Thank you. I am sure these will come in handy too.”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Very blue. Maybe you have not noticed since they are hidden behind his eyebrows and scowl all the time." Remi replied with a crooked smile, thinking fondly of the Sword and shaking his head. "Not so blue as Ronin's though, I will say that." He added with a bright and adoring smile.

"Thank you. I appreciate it. And I appreciate you listening to me. It...I suppose there is not really anyone else I can talk to about this. Not anyone who would be able to listen objectively, anyways." Little did the alchemist know Phoebe's objectivity might already be slipping away. Even so, it had done him good to say the things he needed to.
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
To take my heart again
”I also don’t know him very well. He is…kind of scary.” she said with a light laugh, glad her awkwardness hadn’t been caught onto. ”Well, Ronin is special, we both know that.” she said with a small smile. But were they Loren blue? Likely not.

Not that it mattered.

Her stomach dropped a bit as he mentioned her objectivity, knowing that she was likely not as objective as he would want her to be. That said, Remi had been her friend first. Remi was family, and she wouldn’t let Loren come between them just because the Launceleyn had been kind to her – if only for Remi’s sake. ”Of course, Remi.” she said with a small smile. ”You’re my family. I’m always here for you first and foremost.” she said.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"He is kind of scary." Remi agreed. "But also kind and generous too." The mention of Ronin made the alchemist hum appreciatively and nod. While he knew quite a bit about the Launceleyn-blue Phoebe was currently thinking of, per her advice and the guidance of his own heart, he was more than happy to sink into the comforting waters of Ronin's blue stare.

"And I you. If I need to have further words with Sunjata, you let me know." He said with a brotherly glare for good measure, before laughing.
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
To take my heart again
”I’ll try to remember that if I ever cross paths with him again. Last time I saw him was…in the cave in.” she said. Nearly two seasons ago now. Pim had been so brave and so small then. Now he was at least triple the size and…still brave but much more capable. Time flew, or so she had been told.

Phoebe smiled at him warmly, laughing a little as he gave a brotherly glare over the topic of Sunjata. ”Well I told him to stay away from me, so if he comes slinking back I might want you to go beat him up for me.” she said, only half joking.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi winked knowingly, before his expression grew somber. Ahh. The cave-in. All he really remembered from that was how often Wessex had bit him and how harrowing the entire ordeal had been. "Well...I am not sure any of us were at our most friendly, then." He said with a shrug.

With a snort, Remi placed a hand above his head, and then raised his other hand about 6 inches to indicate Sunjata's height, crinkling his nose as he did so. "Ahhh well. Good thing I've a few tricks up my sleeve if I ever need them." He said with a shrug, not knowing that in the days and weeks to come he and Sunjata would find themselves strange acquaintances, if not friends. "Then again, based on what you have said this Lusea seems to have it all in hand."
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
To take my heart again
"I suppose not." she said. Deimos had had quite an unlucky run of it too when it came to that whole ordeal. She and Pim had somehow made it out unscathed, by some ridiculous amount of luck really.

She rolled her eyes a bit as he referenced the height difference. "You could still take him. Based on his stories he is a pretty awful boxer." she said with a shrug. But as far as Lusea? She sighed. "I hope so. But even the most ruthless of women can be turned into kittens when love softens their rage. I'm...I'm hoping to talk to her though. Tell her exactly what he said about her." she admitted quietly.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Oh a boxer mm? Interesting. Remi stored that piece of knowledge away for later, though as it would turn out, he wouldn't need it.

Raising a brow—both at her description of women as kittens as well as speaking with her—Remi sank down next to the midwife again with a curious glint in his eyes. "Do you think that will be helpful? Blighted as he was, and speaking to you...do you think that is really what she needs to hear? Or wants to?" The question was asked genuinely. When it came to what one should and shouldn't say in love triangles, clearly Remi was far from the expert.
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
To take my heart again
Phoebe shrugged a bit at his question. ”It isn’t about whether she wants to hear it. I am sure she doesn’t. But she definitely needs to.” she said, staring down at her trembling hands. ”A lot of what I said was very different from what I did when I was blighted. What I did was just…utter madness.” she said. Wide brown eyes glanced back up at him, frowning a bit. ”But things I said were usually based in some truth or memory I had, just twisted to be more hurtful than I intended it to be. And that was when I was fully controlled by it. Jata isn’t nearly that sick yet…so I am more tempted to believe that what he said was more truthful.” she explained. Sure, Jata had the blight, but he was at the moody stage, not he vile, monstrous stage. She didn’t think the two were terribly comparable, and that blaming his words on the blight was too far. Tone maybe, but not the words.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Frowning a bit at this, the alchemist merely tugged in a breath and nodded. He...didn't want to believe that any of the blighted things said or done were grounded in any sort of truth. If that was the case, there was a part of his husband that didn't want to be with him. That had enjoyed hurting him, and leaving him for weeks on end.

"Maybe a note?" He suggested, glancing up. "So that she can read it at her own pace...and so that words don't get minced in anger or defensiveness." Though, if the alchemist knew how thoroughly unimpressed Loren had been with the note he'd recently sent, Remi might have thought twice about this particular bit of advice.
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
To take my heart again
Phoebe immediately shook her head at the idea of sending Lusea a note. ”No, this is something that needs to be done in person. She deserves that much at least, given what happened.” she said. The young midwife didn’t like confrontation, but when she had done something wrong, she would own up to it without anything to deflect or protect herself. If Lusea wanted to rage or yell or mince words, she had every right to and Phoebe wouldn’t argue back against it. She could only tell her what she believed to be the truth of the situation, and let the other woman decide what she wanted to do for herself.

”And then after that…well…maybe I will be done with men for a bit.” she said with a slight melancholy sigh. That didn’t just mean taking a break for herself, it meant putting off her wish to be a mother as well – and Remi knew how important that was to her.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Nodding with latent acceptance, Remi merely pulled in a breath. "Well, let me know if you need a drink after. Or a cuddle." He said with a wink, but meaning it earnestly just the same.

"Oh, so Ronin and I are out then? Ahh and just when you three-some idea was really growing on me." With a snort, Remi shot his friend a trouble-making grin, before reaching over to affectionately ruffle her hair. "Men do tend to ruin things. Perhaps you should try women. I hear they are much better at...just about everything." He added, crinkling his nose.
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!