APPRECIATION ODE EVENT!
Shark the whale
nurse shark

Age: 4 | Height: adequate | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 99 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
APPRECIATION ODES
Dear Brit,

An Ode for Brit:
Harper
This is my essay on why Harper is simply an incredible character.

Words cannot describe how happy I am that Brit has created Harper as a character. Already, the moment I saw the profile I knew that this would be a fantastic addition to the site. To have such a fantastic drop of sunshine appear in Caido has been a complete and utter joy. A man who has already had so much character growth in so little time. There are so many ways to explain why Harper is an incredible character so why not get into them?

Already, like I said, Harper has shown so much growth over time. From the moment I first threaded with Harper, I was met with so many surprises. Honestly, this was one of the most fun threads I have had since arriving because Brit’s fantastic writing skills gave me the opportunity to do so much with the character. Without Harper existing, this never would have happened. Harper has been proven to be happy, to share joy to everyone, but he has many other sides to him than just this. He is so powerful and strong in his beliefs, a trait that is so believable and incredibly written. It feels natural, like Harper has always been capable of doing this, but must be provoked enough to show this alternative side of him. That is a sign of incredible written and a well thought out character. Something Brit has absolutely achieved with the creation of Harper.

Next is overall the enjoyment that Harper has brought to the site. Each thread feels well thought out and has been a joy to read. To see how Harper has grown over time and to see his views has been amazing. Each thread feels like it serves a purpose and has been helpful to growing the deep character that is Harper.

Brit’s fantastic skills in writing and developing characters have led to the creation of Harper: a character who has multiple dimensions, aspirations, and feels so life like. It is a testament to the writing skills of Brit and shows that this is someone who has an incredible understanding of how to create a great character.

I look forward to what Harper will do in the future, eager to see what this starshine of a character will bring next.

Love, Oakley
Be honest, be kind, and share the love
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
APPRECIATION ODE EVENT! - by Shark - 01-31-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: APPRECIATION ODE EVENT! - by Shark - 02-14-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: APPRECIATION ODE EVENT! - by Shark - 02-14-2020, 06:38 PM
RE: APPRECIATION ODE EVENT! - by Shark - 02-14-2020, 06:38 PM