In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
Even with or without the storms, Torchline was a place to be reckoned with. The usual time he’d spent here had been fully incorporated in mostly fine weather, but as the seasons begin to change so too do the temperaments of the weather. Even if the storm had ravaged and left carnage behind, Sunjata didn’t mind. The place was beautiful, regardless, and it was a vibrating song in his blood of coming home.

He’s too busy watching the choppy waves to notice that she’s turned to face him, stepping backwards along the wet sands, and when his gaze returns to her – bright, the same as hers, he offers her a charming grin. “As far as we can.” He winks to her, before he picks up his pace a bit more, aiming to reach her and grasp her arm. “Just remember that I can’t talk to you when I’m fully shifted, alright?” A raise of his brow, a look of seriousness crossing his face.

So if something happens, I’ll hear you if you try to speak to me but I can’t say anything back.” Just in case there were sharks roaming the water, dangers within the layers of the choppy waters out there. She might be able to breathe under water with the crystal, but that didn’t mean something couldn’t take her. But with the warning given, he aims for her hand with his, to curl his fingers within turning to face the water – no fear but sheer excitement at the prospect of the rough waters ahead. “It’ll be a bit colder than we're used to.” He informs her, glancing down toward her, letting her take the lead to ensure the crystal works.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-23-2020, 05:11 AM