In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
Oh, he notices immediately when she begins to slow, and he turns in the water ahead of her, spinning slightly as he turns enough within the water that his fin slaps against a wave that’s incoming. He nears her somewhat, steel eyes watching her as she struggles briefly… And then doesn’t. Mentally, he exhales a sigh of relief at the thumbs up, nearing her to offer his face to her as if to say ‘I knew you could do it’ before he rises to the surface again for a breath of air — a steady stream of water from a space along the top of his body before he inhales again and continues to dive.

He meets up with her again, near her side, but he spins somewhat in the water, sticking a fin up into the surface and revealing his pale stomach to her as he does so. A few of the scars have transferred over, mostly along his sides — though near his head that wound from Korofi that would have been fatal is a vibrant white line against the black.

He spins around her somewhat before aiming to land right side up, offering a fin to hold onto.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-23-2020, 05:49 AM