In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Oh, she was more than fine. There was a thrill in her stomach when he shot forward, bringing them deeper down and faster forward than she thought was possible. Maea's ears popped with the increasing pressure, and she realized that it would be quite difficult to go too far down, lest she be crushed by the sheer mass of the water. But Sunjata seemed to know this too, or possibly just didn't want to take her too far into the darkness, where even the sun wouldn't reach. There was a twitch in him at the sight of the fish, and she laughed, patting his side in a half comforting, half teasing gesture.

"I recall you wolfing down a great deal for breakfast. Still hungry?" she asked, in another stream of bubbles, knowing she would get no real reply.

The difference in temperature was quite remarkable as he brought them back up into the sunlit areas, far enough down that the waves were not a problem. While still cold compared to the warm tidal pools she had dipped her feet in before, it was comfortable, easy. Looking around, Maea spotted a coral reef loom up in the distance to the right, and after tapping Sunjata's fin to call his attention, she pointed to it. Smiled eagerly, wanting to go there and see what could be seen.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 06:16 AM