In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
When she looked for her friend, it was only to see him come speeding towards the reef like a big menacing shadow. He had obviously seen the shark too, and was not so tolerant of its presence as her. His approach did not go unnoticed, not by anyone. The shark snapped around and sped off, as did most of the fish. In the span of a few seconds, the reef lay empty and silent beneath the rippling rays of light, with even the swaying water lilies withdrawn and still.

A rather disappointing outcome, though she wasn't about to berate him for wanting to make sure she was safe. "I'm alright," she told him, pushing off against a rock to swim over to meet him. holding out her hands, Maea rubbed them over his face, angling herself up and back until she rested on his back, just on the side of his large dorsal fin. She hugged herself to him as best she could, arms nowhere near long enough to encompass him, and as she pressed her chest to his back he would find her heart calm and steady.

"I don't think it's coming back soon... Where do you want to go next?" she asked him. Maea doubted the fish would come back until his looming threat had disappeared, leaving very little left to see here for a while.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 07:07 AM