In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He watches her depart after a moment, and he swims nearby the corals but far enough to not frighten off the colorful fish that surround the area. And with it, he realizes shortly that there’s a section of it with a decent amount of height to it, more and more of those oysters dotting the sides. He glances toward Maea briefly, watching as she picks at an oyster, before he shifts back into himself halfway, leaving his bottom half his orca form to approach and inspect the corals themselves.

Vibrantly colored, he breaks the surface of the water to get some breath into his lungs, and then he disappears again, reaching for two oysters specifically before finding a rock breaking the surface nearby. Languidly, he climbs up onto it to shift back into himself more fully, pulling his legs together and using a claw to pry open one of the oysters as well, fishing around inside for something harder than the soft flesh of the inside of the oyster. It comes up empty, and so he sets it to the side, reaching for the second one to do the same.

There he finds two of them, but as he pries it open he finds the inside is a dark vibrant blue, as well as the pearls inside – almost an iridescent hue of teals, purples, and blues, and he smirks to himself as he pours a small amount of the liquid out and lifts the shell to his lips.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-23-2020, 08:31 AM