In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He gives her a nod to that, agreeing that they should definitely try both just to see what she thought of it. But at least she tries this attempt, and he watches her curiously as she tests it out – propped up on his elbow still, he places a hand to rest his head as he watches her test it and then surprisingly procure more from her pockets. She tells him to show her how to open them, and he sits up a small amount, however much the partial shifting would allow him to in order to give her a bit more room.

It’s not much, and as he reaches for one and she settles in close beside him, he leans toward her to plant a kiss on her side before laying back to get the most out of both hands to try and show her. “You’ll probably need a knife, but I know you have one of those.” He looks up to her with a teasingly roguish grin. “But anyway. Like this.” He shows her, holding the oyster flat and using a claw to get into where the hinge of the oyster connects – twisting it around until it loosens.

Then, he swivels the claw around the inside of the top of the shell to loosen the meat within, before he pries it fully open and spies a single pearl, vibrant white and much like her in its beauty. Handing the shell to her, he smirks. “That is a pearl.” He points to it with a claw, raising a brow to her, seeing what she thinks before he reveals his surprise.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-23-2020, 09:07 AM