In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
He shifted position to give her room to sit, a rather chivalrous move that gained him a warm smile and a gentle stroke of the cheek as he kissed her side. He showed how to open the clams then; Maea watched closely, and breathed an awed sigh as he showed her the pearl lodged inside.

"Oh, that's beautiful!" she said, and reached to pick it up, and turn it between her fingers. It was vibrant and shimmered in the sunlight, almost perfectly round and weighed next to nothing in her hand. She offered it back to him. "Are they worth anything?"

Reaching for a shell of her own, she tried to mimic his easy opening of the clam. Of course, the first thing she did was poke the tip of her dagger into the flesh beneath her thumb. Not deep, but enough to sting, and for her to hiss as she dipped her hand into the sea to rinse it clean. That was not a good move either; the salty water made the burn even worse, and she bit off a few juicy curses before attempting to pry the damn shell open again.

This time she was more successful, but alas did not find a pearl inside. Scraping it loose from the shell, she swallowed the oyster and deemed it payment enough for the bloodshed. "Alright... I think I've a taste for these," she admitted, and reached for another.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 09:23 AM