In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
"Thank you for the warning," she told him with a wry smile, rolling her eyes that the advice came after the damage had already been made. She took another oyster, managed to open it without problem this time, but found yet again that it was empty of pearls. All the better to eat, though she realized the saltiness of them to be a bit of a problem. Mhe was growing thirsty rather quickly.

Looking over to see what Sunjata wanted to show, her eyes widened at the sight of the dark blue pearls laid within the oyster shell. Against the dark backdrop, and in the light of the sun, their hue was as vibrant and changing as the deep sea itself, and infinately beautiful. "They're amazing," she breathed, awed to realize he must have found both of them in the same shell; their color was almost identical, with only minor differences to make each pearl unique.

"Good idea. They would bring out your eyes very nicely." Maea smiled at him, thinking he meant to make one for himself. Reaching for the white pearl, she placed it between the blue ones within the shell; they complemented each other well, like night and day. "That already looks good to me," she told him. "Maybe you don't need more than that, with the right setting."

His fingers tickled pleasantly where they played with her hair, pushing it aside, touching her skin. Maea leaned into the touch, fell back to settle beside him. She felt surrounded by blue. The ocean beneath her, the endless sky above, flooded with light and with the taste of sea and salt on her tongue. "I think I could get used to this," she sighed, smiling, and turned her head to kiss him gently.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 09:53 AM