In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
She blushed when he corrected her, saying the necklace would be for her. Maea tried to protest, to say she didn't need anything, that they would be wasted on her. But his fingers trailing down her spine stilled the words on her tongue, and that rogue smile suggested he wouldn't really listen unless she absolutely hated the idea. Which... she of course did not. Not when he looked so happy with this little project.

"You" spoil me, she told him softly instead as she learned back in the sunwarm rock, and the kiss she gave him was warm too. He returned it, playing with her hair that already was starting to dry in the sun and wind.

"What would your ideal location be?" Maea asked, her fingers caressing his face, tracing the line of his jaw with loving attention. "A house with color by the sea... but there is a lot of sea to choose from in Torchline. Do you want people nearby? In the town, outside it, or.. more isolated, like Aumakua?"
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 07:53 PM