In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Settling down, resting her head onto the rock, Maea let her eyes trail up from his face and into the blue above as she considered. She did not mind the idea of being isolated - her farm had been almost half a days travel from the settlement - and knew both the pro's and con's of it.

"Somewhere high up, so the water can't reach the house, even in a storm or flood," she mused aloud. Her hand kept stroking idle lines on him, trailing down from his face to the strong neck. "With a view... and not too big, so there's not so much to clean. And maybe space to grow some things."

It felt surreal, to plan the making of a home like this. Maea felt a little dizzy just at the thought, at what it might be like to open a door and find Sunjata waiting on the other side, with a living room and a kitchen that was only theirs, where their hands were equally familiar with all the drawers and shelves, and traces of them could be seen all around.

It was... So beautiful a vision, and still so very foreign. Maea swallowed against a lump forming in her throat, and reached out her arms for him, in a sudden need to feel him close.

"This is really happening?" she asked, sounding a little choked, but happy. So very, insanely happy. "It's not a dream?"
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 08:25 PM